Business therapy for a fraction of the cost
Is there someone or something at work making you crazy?
Could you or your company use some business therapy?
Kathi and Katherine have your back.
K-Talk Corporate Meeting Kit
One-hour meeting kits that help your team, group, or department to work better together, gain recognition, and deal with emotions in the workplace.
Each kit includes a 20-minute K-Talk, participant handouts, group leader instructions, and discussion questions.
- Managing Up – Taking Control Of Your Work Life – Discover the ten principles of Managing Up
- Freeing Yourself From Emotional Traps at Work – Manage workplace conditions that cause emotional discomfort.
- Boundaries At Work – Teach your team how to work better together by setting healthy boundaries at work.
- Strike When You Have Cooled Off – Use anger constructively when responding to any irritating situation.
- Breaking Free From Roles At Work – Playing a role is fine, unless it holds you back. A FREE Corporate K-Talk
- No Gossip Diet – Cure your staff of negative gossip in the office.
K-Talk Individual – Just For You
Twenty minutes of solid career advice, providing field-tested strategies for asking for a raise, managing conflict, and overcoming stressful relationships at work.
Download a 20 minute K-Talk, sit back, and get the information you need to deal with office politics, manage crazy-making co-workers, cope with difficult bosses and feel less stress at work.
- Fatal Attractions – Some relationships at work are more challenging than others.
- Corporate Culture and You – Is this company the right fit for you?
- How To Work With Someone Who Has Done You Wrong – Taking back your power in a tough situation.
- Dropping A Pound Of Resentment – The power of releasing resentment at work.
- Show Me The Money – How to ask for a raise.
- The Vacation Imperative – How To Plan It and Take It