The K Squared Method
The K Squared customized approach to learning will inspire your audience while delivering real-world, practical takeaways. Participants gain pertinent insights and concrete skills for managing their most challenging relationships at work.
Whether it involves dealing with difficult co-workers, managing challenging employees, navigating competition in the workforce, or surviving office politics, Kathi and Katherine are the #1 choice for entertaining and insightful speakers on the topic of building, improving, and managing relationships at work.
Hire Kathi and Katherine to help members of your staff, organization or association have greater job satisfaction by uncovering probable causes and crafting viable solutions to stressful situations and difficult relationships at work.
Sample topics include:
- Working with You Is Killing Me – Building better relationships at work
- Assessing Your Boss Baggage – A guide to working well with authority figures
- The Business of Boundaries – How to set and communicate clear boundaries
- Win Like A Woman at Work – Tapping into your super powers
- Managing Up – Teaching your boss how to work with you
- Managing Down – What every boss should know about business parenting
Contact Us to book the speakers.