- Avoid – you will come off as uncommitted and uncooperative
- Sulk – others will view your conduct as childish and petty
- Wish for the boss’s demise – toxic thoughts take up mental space and psychic energy
- Gloat over the boss’s failures – you will look like the lesser person
- Bad-Mouth – you will come across as the gossip
- Confront – a frontal attack will leave you vulnerable to being misunderstood and attacked back
- Retaliate or act out – striking back could hurt your reputation, burn bridges, and even get you fired
- Shut Out – giving your boss the silent treatment makes you appear unreasonable
Looking to advertise with us?
We have sponsorships available on the My Crazy Office Podcast.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.