Kathi and Katherine talk about growth on this week’s My Crazy Office Overtime show.
How do you keep growing professionally and personally?
Listen to this week’s podcast here.
Podcast: Play in new window
The 12 questions to ask yourself when hiring a new employee
- Is this person capable of multitasking and learning at the level we need?
- Does this person take negative or constructive feedback from management well?
- Does this person have the time management skills required for this job?
- Has this person demonstrated that he/she comprehends this position fully?
- Can this person take direction? Or is this person a bad listener?
- Does this person ask the right questions? Or does this person ask the same questions too often?
- Does this person show initiative?
- Has this person proved to me that they have a desire to learn the job they are being hired to do?
- Does this person have enthusiasm for the work we do?
- Does this person have the skills that is required to do this job?
- Does this person communicate clearly?
- Does this person fit our culture?